Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Photos




Here's my eldest crazy girl. Doesn't she look good with locks? I think they suit her personality perfectly. They're fun and free, just like her! See that little one in the bottom pic? That's my 2 year old and I'm gonna lock her up this year too. I was waiting for her to get old enough to stay still and I learned that all I have to do is pretend I'm doing someone else's hair and, voila, here she comes running! Lol. I'll let you know when her big day is. Until then, take care of your hair!

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter's locks are lovely!!
    This is the first time that I have viewed your blog. Continue your wonderful locking journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Felicia! My daughter is grinning ear to ear with your compliment. Take care and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete