Friday, May 1, 2009

still thinking about sisterlocks

i've been viewing more blogs about sisterlocks. i'm afraid that i won't be able to pay for the retightening sessions. i'm a student and we have only one income at the moment, so funds are a little low. and with 4 young kids, money just seems to disappear. anyhow, i digress...i just don't want to get into a situation that requires dedication and i'm not able to afford it. each time i see a sister with sisterlocks, it just ignites something within me. i become excited. i can almost see myself with them. i envision how i would style them. *sigh* i enjoy doing my hair so perhaps i can learn how to retighten on my own but taking the course costs money too! besides, i have a 6 month old baby, a rambunctious 5 year old, moody 8 year old and a 13 year old with the soul of someone much older...when will i have time to sit in my own home and spend hours on end retightening my own hair? i breastfeed my baby and we're together so much that i think she thinks we're one person. i don't want to talk myself out of getting them before i even get a consult, but i want to make sure i know what i'm getting into. any suggestions or thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment