Tuesday, April 21, 2009

*wow. i've long admired and read other people's blogs, now i have my own. yay! *

first i want to say, i'm new at this. please bear with me and be patient. i'm learning as i go.

this blog is a narrative or chronicle of my hair. sounds simple and perhaps mundane - but honey, i will have you know, my hair has an attitude all it's own! i have natural ethnic or otherwise known as nappy hair. i have been wearing it natural for about 5 years. i don't know what to do with it exactly, but my curiousity with Sisterlocks(tm) has been piqued. in fact, seeing the other sisters' hair blogs inspired me to create my own. my research has taught me a quite a bit, however, i feel like i need to know more. i contacted 2 consuiltants but none have contacted me back. it's been over a week. i guess i should start my search again. i'm about 80% sure that i want Sisterlocks(tm). i like the styling freedom and how they promote healthy hair growth. i would love to talk to anyone else who has Sisterlocks(tm). well, i've got to run. until next time, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment